Sunday Funday in Leadville, Colo




I challenge you to top the Sunday I just had. Here's what went down...
My wonderful mother-in-law stayed home with my two kids (2.5yrs and 7 months) so my husband and I could enjoy some time together. 
We hit the trails with 8 four-legged friends and took turns driving the sled. Thanks Alpine Adventures Dogsledding for an awesome time!
I dusted off the XC skis and took a few laps on the trails before lunch.
We skied about a mile to Tennessee Pass Cookhouse and Nordic Centerwhere I enjoyed a delicious chicken|apple|brie sandwich and my husband had some tasty salmon tacos. We also might have enjoyed an Elevation Beer Company beer and a warm cookie!
The only thing that would have made our day perfect was no ski traffic! ‪#‎stopmovingtocolorado‬ ‪#‎I70nightmares‬

No comments: