Simplify


This month my coaching group's ‪#‎wordofthemonth‬ is SIMPLIFY. While this is true for my fitness business, it's also true for life in general. I took a moment to think about all that I have on my plate:
🔸2 kids
🔸Full-time job
🔸House chores
🔸Personal Development
🔸Running my Fit Page
🔸Working out
🔸Making meals
🔸Exercising the dog
...
After listing everything out I wonder how in the heck I even make time for all of this. I've been more stressed than normal these first few weeks of 2016 and I finally figured out why...I'm trying to do TOO MUCH and have no schedule to anything. So I'm taking a step back to re-evaluate what is important to me and how-to better time manage the rest to fit it all in.
🔸My sink will be full of dishes and toys will stay on the floor because I want to spend time with my husband and kids
🔸Steak and cucumbers is an OK meal with me because I do not like spending time in the kitchen
🔸My workout is over my lunch break because the baby naps and I'm not exhausted from the day yet
🔸I follow-up with my coaching and training groups when the kids go to bed because it's quiet and peaceful
...
I love this picture not only because it's pretty, but because that splash is from my 2 year old throwing a rock in to the lake on a family vacation. A vacation where time slowed down, I took in the small things and realized that simplicity is what I need in my life. ‪#‎journeytothirty‬ ‪#‎100daysofhealthy‬‪#‎day65‬ ‪#‎simplicity‬

No comments: