Monday Motivation


Monday's are a great day to hit that restart button. It's a new week so go at it with a great attitude and open mind! 👊🏼
Live Simpy: Last week I talked about simplifying things in life. When your days are filled with numerous priorities, not having a plan-of-action can make life feel chaotic. And I was 100% guilty of living in "chaos." But I'm ready for it this week with a to-do list ready to go. If you have to have chaos, at least organize it ‪#‎livesimply‬
Dream Big: We all have dreams we hope to succeed at. One of my current dreams is becoming successful with fitness coaching. Not only do I love and live an active lifestyle, I love helping others and want share how it's possible to maintain a healthier lifestyle amidst the {chaos}. 👆🏼‪#‎dreambig‬ ‪#‎BBcoaching‬
Be Grateful: I also shared last week how I've been dwelling on the negatives instead of being grateful for everything I have. This morning my sister-in-law shared a story about a friend of hers. Due with a baby in May, her husband unexpectedly passed away. We never know what life will throw at us so find a way to ‪#‎begrateful‬ everyday! 🙏🏼
Give Love: Can you believe we are one week away from February (the month of love)? While it's important to express our love to those near and dear to us, we can't forget to love ourselves either. And what better way to do that with committing to a healthier YOU!  ‪#‎givelove‬ ‪#‎selflove‬‪#‎healthierwealthier2016‬
Laugh Lots: Laugh everyday. 😂 Laughing is contagious so live in the moment and find humor in the things that just aren't going your way. "When you love and laugh abundantly you live a beautiful life!" ‪#‎laughlots‬

No comments: