Be-YOU-tiful


Today's a mini-milestone in my journey as I hit #day50 on my #100daysofhealthy countdown. While that might not seem like much to you, to me it means I am 50 days away from turning the big 3-0! I use to be scared of that number, but now I'm ready for it!!

25 was my best year health wise and I'm back on track to being the best me again for myself and my family. Coming up on a milestone birthday I've been reflecting on where I am in my life and I'm ready to make my 30s the best decade for myself. My family is complete, I've surrounded myself with an amazing online fitness support group and I'm challenging myself in new ways to make an even better me than I was 5 years ago.

So here's to the last 50 days in my 20s reflecting on where I've come from, where I want to go and being proud of where I am today and all I've accomplished. #journeytothirty #fitmom #beyoutiful

No comments: