Positivity


I saw this on my FB feed yesterday and it couldn't be more true for myself right now. 
I am 100% guilty of focusing on negativity. I find myself constantly wishing the baby days and toddler years away; I am NOT a little kid person! But then the days come where my baby falls asleep in my arms or the toddler tells me "Goodnight, I wub you," as I leave his room. Those moments melt my . And if it's not my kids it's something else:
🏠 Why'd we buy a fixer upper when we have no time, money or energy to do what we want
🔸Be grateful you are able to be a homeowner
💻 Work was so stressful today
🔸I'm very fortunate I'm able to work at home and keep my baby with me
🏔 It's such a hassle getting 2 kids ready to go out somewhere
🔸I live in a beautiful state full of adventure
🍲 The last thing I want to do at the end of a long day is make dinner
🔸There are many people who would love a home-cooked meal
😫 When will the house stay clean for more than 30 minutes?
🔸"Please excuse the mess but our family is making memories."
Here's my challenge to you. Whenever you catch yourself saying something negative, put a positive spin on it and then say it out loud. "Let's be grateful for the life we have as we live it."

No comments: