Hello February


💜 you for lots of reasons. 
🎂 It's my birthday month and this year is a special one. My ‪#‎100daysofhealthy‬ will commence meaning I'll be 30! ‪#‎journeytothirty‬
 It's the month of love and it's always nice to see more positivity and compassion on my feeds. This one is particularly special as I'm learning to love myself for who I am and I'm helping others do the same. ‪#‎loveyourBOD‬
❄ It's the last month that I embrace and welcome the cold and snow. Denver is kicking it off with a snowstorm!
😜 You're one-of-a-kind and unlike any other month of the year because you have the least amount of days AND decide to throw in an extra day every 4 years ‪#‎happyleapyear‬ We should all be more like February ‪#‎beyourself‬ ‪#‎loveyourself‬
Happy Monday and Happy February everyone! ‪#‎mondaymotivation‬ ‪#‎day77‬

No comments: