The Start of My Fitness Lifestyle with P90X


Taking it back to where it all began! My first experience with fitness programs came with P90X. I had worked out before but wasn't really sure what I was doing. I fell in love with these programs for their pre-designed workouts. Being a busy mom to two boys that also works full time, I love that all I have to do is pop in a DVD (or steam a video online) and I am guaranteed to have an insane workout! I came back to these programs on my postpartum fitness journey because I know they work! If you are tired of spending money at the gym for minimal results like I was or if you are looking for quick effective workouts to fit in to your busy schedule, please hop on over to my website and read more about my transformation and see what has been working for me. Maybe, just maybe it can work for you too! ‪#‎transformationtuesday‬ ‪#‎journeytothirty‬ ‪#‎100daysofhealthy‬ ‪#‎day15‬

No comments: