T25 Transformation


When you keep up the motivation for the past 10 weeks to workout consistently and also complete your workout program you do a victory jump!! 💪🏼 ‪#‎fitmom‬ ‪#‎journeytothirty‬ ‪#‎100daysofhealthy‬ ‪#‎day31‬ ‪#‎focus‬‪#‎T25‬

Alright vulnerability post coming at ya for ‪#‎transformationtuesday‬. I've always been self conscious about my body (and more specifically my mid-section) but that changed after completing P90X. I finally felt comfortable in my own skin and was proud of what I'd accomplished. Then I had kids. I know I should be proud of what my body was able to do and blessed with the two wonderful boys I now have, but that just isn't me. Don't get me wrong I am both of those things, but being comfortable in my own skin directly affects my self confidence and I do not want to be that girl again who hides. But instead of giving up and telling myself that I can never have my body back for whatever excuse I can come up with, I decided to make a commitment to myself because I CAN and I WILL get back to being proud of my body! So I set out on my post-partum fitness journey and here's where I am today.
10 weeks ago I was ready to commit to myself and dedicate the time I needed to make a change. It wasn't always easy to find the time to work out but I did! It was my ME time and I can tell it has greatly benefited my attitude, health and so much more than a physical transformation. But most importantly I've regained the mentality of loving to work out. Really, the sweatier I am or the more tired my muscles feel at the end of a workout, the happier I am! I am driven to push myself to get stronger and I'm having fun doing it! So take this as my progress update because I'm no where near being done! ‪#‎fitmom‬ ‪#‎focus‬ ‪#‎thisisjustthebeginning‬

No comments: