Christmas Countdown


Can you believe we are 12 days away from Christmas?! I'm not going to lie it has been hard to get in to the Christmas spirit this year. I've been exhausted and stressed out more than normal the past couple weeks but it's time for a change! So for the next 12 days I'm going to "dig deep" and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!
Over the weekend we went out on a family adventure to see a holiday light show. Our two year old loves looking at all the "cool lights" and Santa was there too which has been a big hit this year. Even the baby was gazing at all the lights in every picture I took and his little legs kicking in the Ergo were more than enough to know he had a good time as well. It was a wonderful evening filled holiday joy and minimal tears! ‪#‎holidaylights‬‪#‎christmascountdown‬ ‪#‎12daystilchristmas

******************************



Getting in the Christmas spirit today with cute baby clothes! It's always unfortunate that they seem to get the cute clothes dirty the quickest! #santaslittlehelper#christmascountdown #11daystilchristmas

******************************


Remember the days as kids when all we wanted was a snow day? These days I dread that message that schools are closed. Thankfully I have my holiday coffee mug to lift my spirits that I get to work with a baby AND a two year old today! #morecoffeeplease#christmascountdown #10daystilchristmas

******************************


've got a great DIY for you today for my ‪#‎countdowntochristmas‬. I wish I could say I thought of this brilliant idea but it was actually my husband! These mugs are great because you can customize them to whomever you are gifting them to. 
WHAT YOU NEED
🎁 Plain coffee mugs (ours are from World Market but you could get them at the dollar store)
🎁 Oil-based sharpie marker
🎁 Pencil
🎁 Oven
WHAT YOU DO
🎁 Pick a design
🔸If you are artistic you can free draw a design
🔸 You can use scrapbook letters to make a dotted mug (remove letters before baking)
🔸You can use Word to make a design and then transfer it on to the mug to trace
🔸🔸For this technique you will cut out your design then trace it with a pencil. After tracing, flip the image over, place on the mug then scribble with the pencil over the design. When you remove the paper the design will have traced on to the mug
🔸🔸Also if you are using a phrase, make sure to print the letters reversed
🎁 Trace your design with the oil-based marker
🎁 To clean up your design or fix any mistakes a magic eraser works wonders
🎁 Once your design is complete bake the mug at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
🎁 When mug is finished baking leave it in the oven until the oven is cool to touch
🎁 For an added bonus you can even add something special in the mug: mini wine bottle, candy, coffee, gift cards, etc

******************************


I've been slacking in my holiday cheer the last couple days so I'm back at it with dressing up for a holiday party! 🎄🎁🎉 #countdowntochristmas#6daystillchristmas 

******************************


Some new cozy slippers always helps me get in the holiday spirit! ‪#‎gocats‬‪#‎warmtoes‬ ‪#‎christmascountdown‬ ‪#‎5daystilchristmas‬

******************************

The Christmas music is on non-stop while I'm working these days! While this isn't my favorite Christmas song, it is my absolute favorite video to watch. No joke I watch it 5 times in a row, singing at the top of my lungs! ‪#‎notashamed‬ ‪#‎christmasmusic‬ ‪#‎pentatonix‬
‪#‎christmascountdown‬ ‪#‎4daystilchristmas‬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc

******************************


A Christmas Eve tradition at our house is enjoying some good ole Kansas City BBQ! ‪#‎countdowntochristmas‬ ‪#‎christmaseve‬ ‪#‎onedaytilchristmas‬‪#‎jackstackbbq‬

******************************



Christmas Day hike with the family! Merry Christmas!! 🎄❄ ‪#‎traditions‬‪#‎countdowntochristmas‬ ‪#‎christmasday‬ ‪#‎whitechristmas‬

No comments: