Mickey Mouse {Third} Birthday Celebration


When planning for my son's birthday this year, I was excited that he was finally able to pick a theme. I didn't have much planned other than a cake for our little family to sing Happy Birthday to him with, but that changed and I was soon planning a party with another mom from my moms group.

The day started with balloons outside my son's bedroom door. You can see {here} it definitely surprised him. Needless to say this was probably his favorite and the most played with thing he got all day.







Later in the day we headed out to our party... a hike with lots of friends! We went to a nearby open space (Meyer Ranch Park) and hiked about .5 miles around a picnic area where we then stopped for cupcakes and snacks. We kept it pretty simple and made plain cupcakes decorated with plastic rings in the theme of each boys choice: Mickey Mouse and Paw Patrol. Each kid also got a little goodie {brown paper} bag of goldfish, fruit snacks and a compass bubble necklace.










It seems like everyone enjoyed being outside in the {finally} nice weather, and I know the boys loved their cupcakes. Happy Third Birthday Logan & Carson!



No comments: