'lil bro 34 weeks



When people ask me my due date and I say July it sounds like I have plenty of time. But then I say, yeah I have about 6 weeks left and I realize how soon our little dude will be here and how much more needs to get done! Thankfully last weekend was very productive and we are on our way to being prepared for our newest bundle to arrive.

We had a great trip back to Kansas and baby travelled well :) I'm so thankful to still not feel as "large" as I did with Carson, but I think it's because this kid has tucked himself away on my side instead of protruding straight out. A few more pregnancy aches are starting to set in though. When I'm on my feet for a while my legs start to feel swollen. They are also very achy in the evening making going to sleep a little uncomfortable. I'm also now getting up multiple times a night to use the restroom and have to place a pillow under my belly while I sleep. It just feels so heavy without some extra support. I'm sure Reid is loving my Snoogle pillow plus two other pillows on the bed to keep myself comfortable. I'm starting to stress out about when our little guy will make his arrival into the world. Since we have no family nearby and most of my friends have kids, I don't want to be a hassle to anyone, especially if we have to leave in the middle of the night...MY. BIGGEST.WORRY! If he can just wait and come the 11th or 12th all will be good! Are you listening little guy?!

Overall I'm feeling great, (knock on wood) I have been sick free for a while now. Workouts are not really happening as I feel like I'm always trying to clean up, cook, etc and then I just want to go to bed. I got a Groupon for fitness classes for Mother's Day so I'm excited to start a prenatal barre class this weekend. I still am taking walks but go at a much slower pace which Snyder does not appreciate. And I can't be out for too long without feeling like I'm about to pee my pants. Food is still hit or miss. Nothing ever sounds appetizing and I have no patience to prepare anything. But I'm trying to make due. Carson is becoming more aware of my belly and loves giving his brother kisses (as does daddy too telling momma how cute her belly is). Hopefully he'll cooperate for our maternity pictures this weekend!

No comments: