lil bro 36 weeks



My first thought about being 36 weeks pregnant is that time has seemed to completely stop! I feel like the weeks are dragging but I guess that's good so we feel like there's more time to get some last minute things completed around the house before turning our attention to caring for a newborn...and toddler! My second thought about being 36 weeks pregnant is that I now feel LARGE and very pregnant. I'm finding it hard to stand for extended periods of time, bra's and shorts/pants are uncomfortable. I find myself grunting and moaning anytime I move which sparked Reid to ask, "Is something wrong?" Well no, I just have a large protruding belly! Sleep has gone out the window. I'm so restless, achy (thank you Colorado rain), anxious for his arrival and all that needs to be done, and I now I'm in the bathroom every 10 minutes as this kid loves to push on my bladder. BUT it's not all horrible! I still love feeling him constantly on the move and it's still so surreal feeling his little limbs poking out. So while I feel like time is at a standstill right now, I can't believe that in 4 weeks our little family will be complete!

Last weekend I finally decided to schedule a shoot for some maternity pictures. A friend from my mom's group Maggie, who also did our announcement pictures, did AMAZING! and I'm so thankful the rain held off for us to get some pictures in!!



















How Far Along: 36 weeks
Sleep: Very restless and now I have a cold!
Best Moment of this Month: Our maternity pictures
Miss Anything: I've reached the point I'm ready for my body back
Movement: Yes, yes and yes! Lots of pushing on my bladder
Anything Make You Queasy: Not queasy, just nothing is appetizing
Food Cravings: Vanilla frozen yogurt and carbonated beverages
Labor Signs: More cramping and pressure
Gender: Boy!
Belly Button: Out
Happy or Moody: Moody only because I'm feeling very "pregnant" and have a toddler who likes to throw temper tantrums
Looking Forward To: A baby shower from Reid's co-wokers
Comparison to Carson

No comments: