'lil bro 32 weeks

Ah! I'm 8 months pregnant and have done NOTHING to get baby's room ready. Nesting will be in full swing next month as we get ready for our little bundle to arrive so very soon!

This past month was filled with mostly lows unfortunately. I was hit with the illness bug and it also happened to be during the week Reid was away for work. Then the following week Carson's daycare was closed for 3 days and it was stressful having him home. So we can safely say I have been majorly slacking in the workout routine. I have also had a lot of food aversions this past month and it has been hard to eat. Thankfully things are starting to look up and I've been feeling much better this past week. At this point in my pregnancy with Carson, I felt like I was HUGE by the end of the day, but thankfully I haven't had that feeling yet. I am wishfully hoping it means this baby won't be as big ;) This baby also seems to move so much more than Carson did, and I thought Carson moved a lot. I also had the "luxury" to take a break from mommy duty when I took a week long work trip to Dayton, OH. My co-workers were kind enough to surprise me with a nice baby celebration.


One exciting thing that has happened in the past week or so is feeling a strong connection toward my new little man. It's been hard to focus on this pregnancy with a toddler running around and then whenever you tell people that 1. it's your second child and 2. it's another boy, I mostly get comments like "well aren't you going to have your hands full." So to finally be excited about our new bundle was a welcoming feeling! We can't wait to me you!!



How Far Along: 32 weeks
Sleep: Still the same a few bad nights followed by a good night
Best Moment of this Month: My connection to our new little man
Miss Anything: Running in the beautiful spring weather
Movement: All the time and more painful movements as well
Anything Make You Queasy: Leftovers and salmon
Food Cravings: Not this month. More food aversions
Labor Signs: Nope, but I have started cramping more.
Gender: Boy!
Belly Button: Half in/half out
Happy or Moody: Aside from being sick, I was mostly happy
Looking Forward To: A trip to Kansas
Comparison to Carson

No comments: