Little Blue Truck 2nd Birthday Party



I can't believe we just celebrated Carson's 2nd birthday!! This year we were back in Kansas again so I decided to have a get-together to celebrate. I settled on a Little Blue Truck theme and I think it turned out very cute!! One of my sorority sisters, Morgan, helped with a few decorations and they were "the icing on the cake."

Sheep said Baa! - We made lemon-blueberry cupcakes and decorated the wool and faces with icing and the eyes were tiny marshmallows with a another dot of frosting
Cow said Moo! - A simple cheese and cracker platter
Oink! said the Piggy - Pigs 'n a blanket
Beep! said Blue - Homemade oreo cookies (regular oreos would work too) as "spare tires"

The layout of everything
"Sheep said Baa!" 
"Cow said Moo!"
"Oink! said the Piggy!"
"Beep! said Blue"
Farm fresh fruits and veggies
A honey-banana cake with butter cream frosting

Before the party, I took Carson out for a little photo shoot and he did surprisingly well. I got some pretty good pictures, even if I had to settle for I-phone pics because my camera battery was dead.

















We had so much fun celebrating with our Little Blue Truck theme and Carson loved blowing out his candles. He was spoiled by family and friends and we are so thankful to have such wonderful people in our lives. Happy Birthday buddy! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

Trying to sit down in the bags was the best "present"
Working on posing for the camera
Being silly with Uncle B
The newlyweds and the birthday boy
Family photo #1
Carson and Grandpa
Bubbles with Aunt Jess
Bubbles with Aunt Jess, Aunt Lauren and Cousin Elliott
Nneeiigghh!!
The birthday boy
Family photo #2
Thank You cards

No comments: