Carson: 14 Months

Well this last month flew by and Carson is 14 months old :) While it seems like he is learning so many new things, the one thing he still hasn't learned yet is walking...GRR! Someone pointed out an article to me that links the coordination of crawling to brain development, so longer crawlers have a better chance of reading early, learning better, etc. So now that's what I'm holding on to, lol!

I don't have much else new to post about little dude since I just recently updated you with my "random post" so I wouldn't forget all he is doing lately. We have been going to more mommy/baby meet-ups now that we live closer to things. I've also been taking him to the park and pool and he loves watching the big kids play. Yesterday at the pool, we just sat on the side and kicked our feet in the water! We start a new gym class this week which I can only image he'll love! Despite how tired he leaves me at the end of the day, I do love how independent and adventurous he is.

Skyping for Nonni's birthday (we did the same for Grammy the day before)

Loves crawling on the couch now that he figured out how to get up and down it

Reading bedtime books in the tent

No comments: