A Fresh New Look...

Yeah I am so excited I FINALLY thought of a new name for the blog. I have been thinking about this for quite some time and it all came to me today. It still needs a few new pieces (background, text color, etc) but between the craziness of work and making the new header today, my brain is fried so it can wait! I just wanted to share my inspiration...

It took forever for me to think of something because I wanted it to have meaning. Like if I were to ever get a tattoo (and I probably never will) I would get something with meaning, but I just don't have anything I want to brand on myself! My new header "Adventure is out there" stems from so many things and that is why I love it. First and foremost I blog about my family; what we are up to, where have we been and it is all apart of greatest adventure out there - life. I have not adapted well to having a kid of my own, and I'm hoping this new fresh start will let me be me and enjoy/adapt to this new adventure I'm on.

So look forward (not that it has changed) to hearing about all our adventures!! From our move, to home renovations, to Carson becoming a toddler, to vacations, trips to the mountains, exploring our new area of town and so much more, our "adventure is out there" and I'm here to tell you all about it.

No comments: