It's About Time...

It seems like things have been uneventful regarding Carson but I finally have some new things to report. This last week he has been a babble monster. He also has started to not sleep as well. In the past, he goes through into a poor sleep habit when he learns something new and/or is teething. Well this morning I finally felt another tooth poking through! All I have to say it, it's about time :)




He is all boy these days and loves banging his hands on the ground (or splashing in the water). Now he's started doing it in his highchair and food goes everywhere. I'm sure Snyder doesn't care. One of his favorite things now is riding on Reid's shoulders. No matter how grumpy he might be, once he is up there he gets the biggest smile on his face. It's so hard to believe he is almost 11 months old. I've started thinking about his birthday and even have the invitations made. Can't wait!!

----------UPDATE-----------

I was getting Carson's bath ready tonight and he was standing next to me. I dropped a cup on the ground and he bent down to pick it up stood up and next thing I know he is standing all by himself!! Of course I didn't have my phone the two times he did it so hopefully he'll work on his new trick this week!

No comments: