Carson: 11 Months




Can you believe it?! Only one more month and our little guy will be a year old...that is so hard to believe. But we aren't there yet, so time to fill you in on what Carson has been up to. Well I mentioned before that I saw him stand on his own. Well, that was about all the excitement I got. He has only done it one other time since. He continues to babble and mostly says baba, yaya, dada (though not really DaDa) yet. He is getting very good at pulling up on his walker and cruising around the house (until he runs in to something). The other day I found a recorder I have laying around and I got it out for him to play with. To my surprise he knew how to blow in it. It was too cute!!

Nothing is new in the food department really. He tried some of our pizza we had and some watermelon. I don't think this kid has a favorite food, he just likes anything we put on his highchair tray. His third tooth hasn't fully poked through yet but it should be soon. He has always gotten a horrible rash just before a tooth comes through, and we had that last week. Poor guy!





In other news Snyder had his 5th birthday yesterday. His leg is still going ok, not any worse but not any better. Since the weather has been nice I've been able to take him and Carson on walks at lunch. I think it's helping when we are able to get out. Snyder celebrated his birthday with some doggie cookies and a trip to the dog park.






No comments: