Buddies, Boulder and Beer

What a fun Saturday we had as a family. Our friend Josh came to town for a friend's wedding and he decided to stay with us the night before. It's always fun when good friends come visit and even bring new friends for us to meet. Naturally we decided to take them out on a hike and we decided to go to Boulder to hike the flat irons. The weather was pretty perfect and for being such a popular spot it didn't seem too crowded. It was a steep hike up and almost didn't seem rewarding at the top. There were definitely better views on the way up I thought. But in the end it was a great workout which was rewarded with a happy hour drink and appetizer at T|ACO in Boulder.

















But our fun weekend is quickly coming to and end and we went out with a bang by making stout floats! Tomorrow Reid and I are starting our P90X meal plan and I'll be doing the P90X/Insanity Hybrid workout plan. My body will hate me after one week but love me after twelve! Wish us luck :)




No comments: