Carson: 4 Weeks

One month old


I can't believe that Carson is one month old today!?! We weighed him yesterday (on our home scale) and he has hit the 11lbs mark. He is a growing boy and I just love him to pieces!!

Carson's first month has been a whirlwind of emotions. From the first weeks where I felt overwhelmed to now where I enjoy hearing the new sounds he makes and seeing him explore more things, I'm finally starting to adjust to life with a baby. My favorite thing so far about him is all his goofy faces he makes. I feel so lucky to smile and make funny faces with him everyday.

My maternity leave is quickly coming to an end which is sad. The first few weeks seemed to drag on and I was going stir crazy, but now that I have just 2 weeks left, it feels like time flew and I don't want this leave to end. I think I'm most nervous about adjusting to watching after a baby and working all-in-one. I know somehow it will all work out.

Happy one month of life Carson Joseph. It seems like you've been with us so much longer. Despite your numerous poopy diapers, Papa and I love you and can't wait to see what the next month has to offer. I'll leave you with some more newborn pictures from Erin Jachimiak Photography. Enjoy!!


Big yawns

Hopefully a future Wildcat!

Hiker-in-training

Best buds

No comments: