Carson 24 Weeks

I can't believe I have been pregnant for 6 months!! I guess the first part goes by quickly because you don't realize your pregnant as often without the big belly interfering. But I'm sure these last few months will go by just as quick. Here is my update...


How far along: 24 weeks
Best moment this week: Naming baby
Miss Anything: Coffee! Reid's morning cups have been smelling pretty good. I know it's okay to have it, but I'm committed not too.
Movement: Yes!! He is moving lots (or so I think they are movements I'm feeling). I don't feel anything too strong yet, but get little "flutters" or "fish bubbles" as I like to think of them mid morning and in the evening.
Food cravings: Chocolate and I've never been much of a chocolate lover.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I don't have any mirrors in my house where I can see myself grow, so the other day I saw my reflection in the door after taking Snyder for a walk and thought to myself, "when did I get so big!"
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!! I didn't care either way but Reid is very excited!
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery.

So as I mentioned above, I've been having a very bad chocolate craving. Usually I'm the kinda sweets girl that will grab a bag of skittles, or have some sorbet/sherbet. I don't know what it is but I treated myself to DQ the other week and found myself ordering a chocolate blizzard with M&M's. Here was my snack the other day to satisfy my chocolate craving...

Apples and peanut butter sprinkled with some chocolate chips


What is wrong with me!!
 


No comments: