Boy or Girl...

...it's a BOY! Reid's response when the ultrasound tech told us was, "I told you so!" He is so very excited to have a little boy that he can take on his outdoor adventures.

Cheers! to our baby BOY
I can't wait to have a little brother to chase me around
Since we weren't very creative when telling our parents that we were pregnant we tried to come up with something to suprise them they were going to have a grandson. I had bought a Hershey bar that we were going to color in a HE with blue or a SHE with pink depending on the results. Since we don't live near our parents, I had my friend help me out. She was going to decorate the mailbox with streamers and have the Hershey bar inside an envelope that said "He or She, Open To See." Well the markers didn't work on the Hershey wrapper so my friend wrapped paper around the bar so you could only see the HE. She also thought it would be funny to put pink on the outside of the mailbox and blue inside. Well this led to confusion within some thinking that it was a girl (with no other gift inside) and some that we were having twins! That ontop of our parents insisting me that they still hadn't received anything because when I said "Go check your mail" they both went to their Emails didn't make the plan workout how I intended but in the end it was still fun!

Baby J, or Booger as Reid and I now call him, checked out fine at his appointment with all 10 fingers and toes. He was also weighing in at 1lbs. He was still a squirmy little guy so I'm sure I'm going to have lots of fun when I feel that more.

21 week profile shot. What a handsome little lad!
It's A Boy!!
21 week baby foot

No comments: