Baby J 20 Weeks


Well I didn't endure too much stress last night during the Fiesta Bowl. Even though it didn't turn out how I would have liked, I'm still proud to be a Wildcat and proud of all the team accomplished this season. We'll get a bowl game one of these years!

But now for the reason I'm posting, Booger is 20 weeks old!! I definitely have a preggo belly now and even can notice it getting harder to bend over. But I'm sure the best is yet to come, lol!


How far along: 20 weeks
Best moment this week: Reid and I both got to feel baby move!
Miss Anything:

Movement: Yes!! I thought I felt something while home for the holidays but wasn't certain, then a couple days before New Years I was laying in bed and felt good movement. Even Reid got to feel.
Food cravings: I don't know if I would categorize them as "cravings" but I sure did enjoy lots of sweets this holiday season.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: Our families our divided. Mine (with exception of my mother and grandmother) say boy and Reid's family says girl. I have a feeling it's a girl and Reid is crossing all fingers and toes for a boy.
Looking forward to: My doc appointment next week. We find out the sex of the baby.
Fun fact this month: Not really fun but I can finally start wearing some maternity clothes. Makes it all feel that much more "real"

In other news we are moving to a new place this weekend. The new year hasn't been too good to us yet as we found out the project Reid was working for might reach a settlement which could potentially mean he's out of a job months before expected. I'm trying not to stress too much about it and know some how something will work out for us. I do hope things start to look up for us soon!

No comments: