Sad Day Friday

First I must say how incredibly sad it is for the victims and their families of the theater shooting in Aurora, CO. I'm half-way thankful the shooter was caught and for once we can hear what these people are thinking before they carry out these horrible acts of violence.

Second, I had to take my computer to the repair shop last week and just found out today it is a goner, well unless I want to pay 400 or so to fix it. And I do not so it's back to the unreliable desktop for a while.

But I will end on a positive note...my friend Harry, whom I've know since kindergarten, entered a contest with his friend Adam for a chance to sing the National Anthem at a Kansas City Chiefs football game. They made the final 5 and are currently in first place. If you want to help them win, you can vote at this link. I have six E-mails I'm entering daily to help them win!

Hope your Friday is better than mine...

No comments: