Elliptical Mania


Fitness is a very important thing in my life and I just realized I don't post much about it at all. As some of you may know, Reid and I took on the challenge of P90X, Insanity, and Insanity the Asylum. We love these programs and continue to pop in a disc for a workout. But for those days where I want something different, or just a reason to get out of the house, I found a great elliptical interval workout I thought I'd share. I've done this a couple times now and my legs always feel like jello when I'm walking back to the house.

http://www.fitsugar.com/Cardio-Workout-Elliptical-Intervals-6926664

My fitness goals are to always do at least 30min a day of a workout. If I have an extra strenuous week, I may even thrown in a rest day :) My fitness motto for getting me through the last 5-10 minutes is inspired by Jillian Michaels when she was on the Biggest Loser. While I can't remember her exact words, her voice is still in the back of my head telling me to push harder, push through the pain because that is how you get stronger and improve.

Me with my free t-shirt I got for submitting my P90X results to teambeachbody.com If you are interested in seeing our transformations from P90X, you can check out my post "Workout Buddies" from October 2011

No comments: