So Much To Be Thankful For (2015)


I am Thankful for people in this world who still care about others and want to lend a helping hand πŸ™ŒπŸΌ ‪#‎givethanks‬ ‪#‎thanksgiving‬ ‪#‎grateful‬‪#‎journeytothirty‬ ‪#‎day6‬




I'm Thankful for my toddler. Is he a handful and makes me want to pull my hair out at times? YES! But asking mom to sing twinkle twinkle or wanting to "sit down" on my lap while we read books just melts my heart. He isn't a cuddler so I cherish those little moments, even more so now that I spend the majority of my time tending to his little brother. So thank you for opening up my heart, bringing me sunshine on cloudy days and just being YOU!?πŸ‘©πŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ’™ ‪#‎givethanks‬ ‪#‎thanksgiving‬ ‪#‎grateful‬ ‪#‎journeytothirty‬


I'm Thankful for the little things. πŸ’when your toddler brings you a bouquet of flowers 🚿 when you haven't showered in what seems like days but your husband still tells you you're beautiful πŸ›Œ when he takes the baby so you can get a couple more hours of sleep πŸ” being able to drive 30 min from my house and be in one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the county πŸΎ living 5 min from a state park where I can watch my dog run free πŸ’΅ feeling secure in my job and knowing I'm helping provide for my family  sunny days and so so many more! ‪#‎grateful‬ ‪#‎givethanks‬ ‪#‎thanksgiving‬‪#‎journeytothirty‬


Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! ‪#‎givethanks‬ ‪#‎thanksgiving‬‪#‎family‬

No comments: