My Wish Has Been Granted...

I can not believe Carson is WALKING!! Of course he still prefers to crawl as he is still mastering it, but ever since he started getting up and down on his own and talking steps I think I can officially tell people he's walking (at least we know he knows how). This literally came out of nowhere. Earlier this week Reid and I were talking and noticed Carson standing on his own, then he took one tiny step. We both said out loud, "There's hope! It probably won't be much longer." Little did we know the progression he would make in less than a week. So from some of his first steps, to loving to walk toward you (if you stood him up first) to now getting up and down on his own and walking in circles through the house, I am finally having a proud mom moment and I can not stopping smiling when I see him walking so proudly! Every time he gets up he is babbling away with his arms in the air. Too cute!!

In other news we finalized our Seattle plans and are so excited to go back and visit. Carson is a lucky kid because on this trip he will get to go on a plane, ride in a car, take that car on a boat and take a train to a soccer game! Then we are off to the mountains for 3 nights of camping and wrapping up our trip with a visit to the ocean. This will be our first big family vacation with the 3 of us and I can't wait to make some memories. But for this weekend it's off to Kansas we go as one of my childhood friends is getting married! So excited for a date night!!

No comments: