Splish Splash at Swimming Class

Our adventure to the pool today was a success!! I'm not sure why but the water was a little chilly, so it took Carson a while to get use to it. But he was still giving us smiles as we did our water moves. The class was singing songs and moving the babies around to the words. They even had a chance to stand on the side and jump in :) With the littler ones, you were just suppose to work on counting 1, 2, 3 JUMP! Little dude loved flying in the air.




Another thing Carson was good at was "swimming arms." We would move his arms as if he were swimming and his legs were going crazy kicking. I think we might have a future swimmer on our hands :) By the end of the class Carson was splashing his hands and getting Reid and I wet. So cute and I'm glad he warmed up to it because we have 3 more classes to go to!

In other news, I was adventurous the other day and let Carson play with colored yogurt while I cooked some apples and mangos. He was loving it for 10min or so, then lost interest. Not sure if the mess was worth his 10min of play!




No comments: