Oh Mr Carson...

Yesterday Reid spent the day singing silly phrases to Carson to the tune of "On top of spaghetti, all covered in cheese. I lost my poor meatball, when somebody sneezed." Of course he didn't want me to write any down (I should have secretly), so here's a few I tried to remember:

Oh Mr. Carson kicking your legs, now it's time for me to have eggs
Oh Mr. Carson you like to drool, that is because you are very cool
Oh Mr. Carson it's time to sleep, we better not hear a peep
Oh Mr. Carson you wobble when you sit, that means you need to practice a bit

In other news...K-State played a great football game yesterday! Way to go 'Cats!! After the game, Carson and I took Snyder on a walk. We decided to stop at a park to swing and play on the slides. When I first put Carson in the swing, he fussed a little. But he started swinging and instantly got a smile on his face. We've got to take advantage of these beautiful fall days before having to bundle up for the chilly winters.




Aside from Carson, Reid decided to re-finish our dining room table. We're doing a gray-wood stain on top and a cream bottom. We'll let you know how it turns out. Today I'll leave you with a cute clip of our future soccer stud!

No comments: