Counting Down The Days...

It is very hard to believe that there are only 5 days left until my due date!! All I'm hoping for is Carson to not be late, but he also seems to be taking his sweet time in my belly. I hope he's not too comfortable in there.

We made some changes to his nursery last weekend due to a new chair we got. I imagine we'll be spending lots of quality time in this chair loving on and feeding Carson. I can't wait! Reid's weekend project is a side table to go next to the chair for a lamp and drink/snack holder for me.

New (big and comfy) chair for rocking


Reid suggessted I start taking last minute pictures since Carson could be here anyday. I have started getting comments from random people when I take Snyder out. Most of them are along the lines of, "that baby is going to walk right out of you."

Do I even look pregnant?
No doubt about it here!

 Carson is a big boy already and the doctor estimated he might weigh in the upper 7lb range (and that was 4 days ago). My nights have become uncomfortable and I'm lucky to get more than 2hrs sleep at one time. If I don't workout right when I wake up, there's no way I'll be thinking about a workout later in the day as my belly feels gigantic and I'm very achy. My final thoughts for you Carson are that I think you've grown enough and I'm ready to meet you baby boy. Time to come play with us!
 
39.2 weeks


No comments: