Rock Climbing Adventures

I think I'm slowly getting to my final days of getting out and up in to the mountains before little man arrives. But I'm not quite there yet so this past weekend Reid was invited to go rock climbing with some friends and I tagged along as the photographer. Our weekend also included some overnight camping and thankfully I survived and got a pretty good nights rest even.

Reid rock climbing at Catus Cliff

Spiderman-like moves

Climbing/Camping trip with Carson at 30 weeks

Snyder keeping guard so no one knocks Papa off the rock

On our way home from the trip, we stopped at an outlet mall to get Reid some new work clothes. The store we went in had a kids section and I couldn't help myself from going to look. There I found the cutest thing for Carson that could not be passed up. He's now all ready for his first adventure in the water!

Carson's first swimsuit

No comments: