A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That

Yesterday was a busy day for Reid and I. I started my day at the doctor's for a 3 hour glucose test. 4 blood draws later, I left with sore/bruised arms and I'm just hoping for good news. Next on our busy day we met with the pastor of our new church at a coffee shop. He wanted to take the time to get to know us and see how he can help us with fitting in. I think we made a great decision in our choice of church to attend.

Now on to the fun stuff! Reid and I tried another attempt at Ikea to get some things for Carson's room. While the store is still overwhelming, we managed to miss the crowds and found exactly what we needed....a new rug and lamp!



We love the rug and it looks great in the room with all the other stuff we have so far. The lamp puts out a soft light that will be perfect for late night hangouts! Only a few more things and we'll only be missing a baby to complete the nursery. After Ikea we went to pick out Reid's new office! I was able to meet some of his co-workers and I think he picked a good firm to work at. He is very excited to start on Monday!

Denver seems to be turning into Kansas these days as it was 50/60s earlier this week and now we are suppose to get a snowstorm tomorrow only to be followed by 60s again next week. If it's going to snow, I wish it would happen during the week so we can still go out to play in the mountains. I'll leave you with a picture of Snyder who decided he wanted to test my nerves today on our lunch walk. I usually let him run up and down the creek while I walk the trail and today he decided to do a little digging.

Snyder and his dirty face

No comments: