I Think A Congrats Are In Order

Reid received his first letter from a law school back and....WAS ACCEPTED!! He made it into Golden Gate University in San Francisco. Although we more than likely won't end up here, unless he doesn't get in anywhere else, it is still exciting to know you made it! So Congrats Reido!!


I had my dress fitting last week and get my dress back in 1 month. I keep making monthly tasks of things to do and I can't believe things are starting to come together. I think Reid and I are ready for this whole planning process to be over so we can finally be together and settled where we will be for the next 3 years of our lives.

School is keeping Reid busy this semester and work has been pretty busy too. Helps time fly by on top of all the wedding stuff coming up that needs to be done. Only 3 1/2 months to go...CRAZY!?!

No comments: