Carson Joseph: 4 Years Old


And then he was FOUR! Wow I can not believe we have a four year old. But I guess I get some kudos when a stranger called me Carson's sister??!! Yeah I had no response for them, lol!



I'm not quite sure where to even start with Carson. He sure does keep us on our toes with his attitude. He can be such a sweet, loving kid but he knows how to push our buttons. Mostly it's talking back to us and pulling any delay tactic he can to not go to bed. He also loves to tattle on Cooper (or anyone for that matter). He is doing pretty well at school and his whole class seems to be good friends. The other week he was getting in trouble for not listening at nap time and after talking to the director she said the whole class seems to be synched together and they all act out at the same time!

He loves being outside and watching T.V. Usually I let them watch a show while I make dinner and he always picks Mickey Mouse although lately he's been talking about Batman a lot. He will sit and watch TV all day if we let him. Some favorite movies are Moana, Trolls and Land Before Time. He also likes the bad guys in the movies and will always tell you about them. I've gotten the soundtrack for Trolls and Moana and when he recognizes a song he will ask me about what is going on in the movie when the particular song is playing.

Carson is silly, sensitive, a friend to all who always has to be talking (and you better be listening). I love that we are able to communicate back and forth and tell stories and can't wait to see what the next year holds! I'm sure he's looking forward to all the fun field trips at preschool this summer and more hiking and camping. Here's a look back at the past year...





































No comments: