Grammie Comes To Town

We are in full swing of the holiday season and ours started with a visit from Grammie!! My mom came out last weekend to babysit Carson while Reid and I went to his work's holiday party. I have to say I was able to enjoy myself much more knowing he was home safe and sound with family. Grammie also got to see Carson in action at Gymboree. She got some good pictures :) The last picture is Carson during his favorite activity...the parachute!








Next up Nonni and Poppa are coming to town!! Hopefully we'll make it out to see Santa Claus next weekend too. After that Carson will get to experience his first Christmas :) Mommy and Daddy are already spoiling him (ok it's more excitement for me) and we are excited to start our traditions with him. Christmas Day we have a good college friend coming to town and then hopefully Grammie will be back with Grandpa at the end of the year.

Don't worry my Christmas card and letter will be out soon. I didn't know it was going to take 2+ weeks for my cards to process and ship :(

No comments: