Carson 28 Weeks


How far along: 28 weeks
Best moment this week: Feeling him squirm
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back. It helps relieve my back pain but I don't stay there long.
Movement: This month I think I felt him turn, or press firmly against my stomach. It was weird but exciting all at once.
Food cravings: My chocolate obsession is slowly subsiding, but I still enjoy the sweets.
Have you started to show yet: I still don't have a mirror so everytime I go out somewhere and see a full length mirror I'm shocked at the size of my belly!
Looking forward to: Finishing up decorations for the nursery.

I'm about to enter the last trimester and it's crazy to think Carson will be here in a few months!! There are days I still wake up and I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. I can't wait to meet the little guy. In other news, Reid got GREAT news on the job front. Still keep us in your prayers as we have decisions to make ahead about what is best for our family.

No comments: