Date Night

Reid and I decided that it has been a while since we went out for "date night" so tonight we went to dinner at Charcoal Restaurant in Denver. Since the Broncos game had just ended, no one was at the restaurant and it made for a nice quiet, romantic dinner.


Today was a good football day for me. Both the Chiefs and Cowboys games were on TV but when I started watching neither game started off very well. I thought it was going to be another disappointing day but when I checked scores later both teams won!! Add that to our AMAZING Wildcat victory last night and this turned into a good football weekend.

Next weekend Josh is coming to town and we plan to go to Denver's Oktoberfest and hike Pikes Peak. I'm sure we'll have many more things to do but those are the only things on the list thus far.

No comments: