Moving On...

I can't believe how fast the past three years has flown by! This time last year we were making a trip to Spokane to find a place to live and now we are packing up our boxes and moving again; this time to Denver!!

For this particular moment in time I am a bit sad to leave Spokane. While Spokane is not an ideal place I'd like to raise a family, it was the first place where Reid and I lived together and began our lives as our own family. We also made a great group of friends here and I found a great gymnastics gym where I worked with some awesome people. They will all be missed, but I am ready to move on and begin the next chapter in our lives.

It has been hard, and at times frustrating watching your friends buy houses, start families, and be back at home where you are the most comfortable, but on the flip side I wouldn't change the experience we have had for anything. Moving 24hrs away from family and friends and living on a student budget has helped me grow as an individual and that is what I will take away from this chapter in my life. I'm excited for what is to come :)

This weekend we will be celebrating Reid graduating law school and next Monday it's packing up the truck and hitting the road. Congratulations Reid on making it through school and can't wait to put this moving process behind me.

No comments: