Full of Surprises!

Last weekend I was able to go back home and surprise my friend Stephanie for her baby shower! She had NO idea and it was wonderful to see her. I was also able to catch up with a few other friends and have dinner with my grandma and aunt and uncle. It was a short, fun-filled weekend! While Tara was away, Reid judged a debate tournament at a local high school. Even though it was an all-day event, he was thoroughly entertained by some of the topics during the improv section. His favorite: Who is the original gangster...Teddy Roosevelt!



In other news Reid and I have a fun announcement to make...we have thought and thought and decided to follow our hearts. After graduation in May, we will be moving to Colorado!! While we both love the Northwest, Colorado is much closer to family and friends and it has always been one of Reid's dreams to go back there. Come on May :)

No comments: