One Perfect Saturday...

The temperature is cooling off, the apple candle is burning and football is on TV! I love this time of the year :)


The K-State was on the FSN channel out here so we got to watch the Cats play! Well I should say Reid watched them play. I caught the first and last 2 min of the game.


My friend Ashley and I had planned to ride our bikes to the Liberty Lake farmers market but the weather didn't exactly cooperate. So we drove there instead and I got some BEAUTIFUL flowers...
(There is a lady in the Spokane area who has a Daliah farm. I have never seen such beautiful flowers for only $4)
(You can't go wrong with 25cent sunflower stems)

After the market we headed to the best craft store ever, Hobby Lobby where I re-stocked to finish some scrapbooking. It feels good to be caught back up!

No comments: