It's Football Season

Our first football game turned out perfect!! Aside from the drizzles, the weather was perfect for football season. Now I'm ready for the Big 12 games to start.


















Unfortunately we weren't able to make it to the first football game. A little disappointing because my favorite player was being honored at half time. Instead, we were back in Kansas City at the wedding of one of my bridesmaids and Patti made the cake!! She had the same cake topper we are going to use.




















Just a wedding update! We're a little less than 9 months out and I can't wait. It sucks not living where Reid is. We now officially have all the majors out of the way. I picked up my dress last Thursday (exciting) and also finalized the florist last week (my favorite part). Now it's on to the details and getting ready to put everything together. Oh and we start our marriage counseling next week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9 months will be here before you know it! then you are stuck with him forever!! i think the cake looked better in real life and the polka dots weren't that purple.